BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Digital Agency, Singapore
Up to $5,000 + comms
*Singaporeans/PRs/DP Holders only*
A very exciting opportunity has opened up for a Business Development Manager with strong client servicing skills and experience working in the digital agency space. This boutique digital agency offers everything within digital: digital product builds (websites, apps, CRM platform, AR, VR etc), social media management, digital marketing campaigns and digital transformation projects. Although the agency is only a few years old, they already work with some very well-known brands in the beauty, fashion and FMCG industries, delivering work across the globe.
The agency values people that can wear multiple hats, so once you have brought in new business you will then also help with the strategy for campaigns and with managing the client. The company offers a fast-paced and collaborative work environment, and having a great working culture is of huge importance.
What you'll be doing:
- Looking for and reaching out to prospective clients to set up calls and meetings
- Taking briefs and helping to create pitch decks
- Helping to come up with answers to creative briefs
- Managing clients - being the middle-man between the client and other agency teams
- Keeping clients up to date with project status
What you need:
- At least 3 years' experience doing Sales/Business Development for the digital space
- The confidence to reach out and pitch to new clients
- Experience working in an agency, with an understanding of the different internal teams and how to sell agency services
- Strong understanding of digital services such as website builds, social media and digital marketing
- Good relationship-building and client management skills
So if you're a Business Development Manager with experience managing clients and working on digital campaigns, then please apply!
Nicky Webb - EA license: 11C4388 | Registration: R1764851