A Top 10 International Accountancy Firm is seeking a talented and driven Marketing Manager for a hybrid role including Business Development, to lead their new and fast growing corporate sector. As the first Marketing and Business Development Manager in this space you will have full responsibility of implementing and measuring all Marketing and Business Development activity within the Corporate team. The Accountancy firm provides tax, audit and assurance, advisory services to companies across all sectors of the economy and is based in the City of London.
As the Business Development Manager your role will be varied and exciting and will include developing plans while working closely with Partners and leadership team. You will ensure the Business Development strategy is aligned with the overall company strategy whilst ensuring a strong ROI and lead generation. The goal will be to grow the sector and build a team from your initial success. Although you will be based in the city of London but may need to travel to other locations across the UK on occasion.
The main objectives of the Marketing Manager role include:
- Develop and optimise all marketing and Business development activity for the Corporate space
- Working closely with Directors and Partners to shape marketing strategy so it is aligned with revenue targets and delivers a strong ROI.
- Partnering with Sales and wider Marketing community to support the development of deliverables including but not limited to; thought leadership and other collateral creation, marketing & advertising
- Running & analysing various Sales reporting using CRM
- Maintain an eye on competitors and implement strategy and change according to the market's needs.
- Research biased and analytical mind
- Previous experience within the Accountancy and Corporate space is essential
- Lateral thinker
- Experience in Strategic Marketing and Business Development
- Excellent communication skills; with an ability to quickly develop customer relationships
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a self-motivated mind-set essential.
If you would like to work for a global top 10 accounting firm and you have previous Marketing and Business Development experience within the Corporate space, then please click the link to apply.