Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + OTE
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager with a passion for digital media sales looking for your next step in your career?
They are a global media monitoring organisation and market leaders in the industry. They provide a SaaS platform that uses data from market research to give insight into how media brands are being perceived in the market in real time.
Amazing modern offices in central London, working in a passionate and driven sales team you will benefit from working for a highly reputable and well-known organisation with a healthy commission structure and driven work culture.
- Introducing, educating and bringing in new clients for the business to ensure they are increasing revenue growth
- Day to day responsibilities include sourcing leads, generating pipeline, cold calling, sending proposals and closing deals through a consultative approach
- You will be involved in large complex SaaS deals with an average deal value of £30,000
- Offering a range of products and solutions to huge media brands
- 2+ years experience in a business development role - sourcing leads, cold calling, sending proposals and closing deals
- Must have experience in closing deals, ideally digital, with a deal value ranging from £10k-60k
- Someone who is full of personality, proactive, a self-starter, accountable for your own actions, independent, a good communicator and money motivated
- Must be confident in your sales process, switched on, bright and able to think on your feet
- Passion for technology, digital media or software preferred
If you are motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, click to apply for this Business Development Manager role now!
Emily Jones - Media & Digital Sales