A leading top Big4 Firm is looking for a Business Development Manager who will implement and measure all Business Development activity within the Public Interest Entity team. The firm provides tax, audit and assurance, advisory and business outsourcing services to companies across all sectors of the economy.
Leading a team, as a Business Development Manager your role will be varied and exciting and include developing plans while working closely with Partners and leadership team, making sure the Business Development strategy is aligned with the overall business strategy and ensuring a strong ROI. Based in London but may need to travel to other locations across the UK.
The main objectives of the Business Development Manager role include:
- Develop and optimise all marketing and Business development activity
- Working closely with Directors and Partners to shape marketing strategy so it is aligned with revenue targets and delivers a strong ROI.
- Partnering with Marketing and Sales community to support the development of deliverables including but not limited to; thought leadership and other collateral creation, marketing & advertising
- Running & analysing various Sales reporting using CRM
- Research biased and analytical mind
- Previous experience within Private Interest Equity essential
- Lateral thinker
- Experience in Strategic Marketing and Business Development
- Excellent communication skills; with an ability to quickly develop customer relationships
If you would like to work for a Big 4 Firm and you have previous Business Development experience within PIE then you should apply for this role.