Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £40, 000 + Commission
Are you a talented digital sales professional looking for your next step up in your career with excellent earning potential?
An exciting opportunity to join award winning digital performance marketing agency that exists to help brands to better engage, convert and retain their customers. Their passion to improve themselves, company and clients marketing is what drives them. They are an end-to-end digital performance marketing agency based in London.
They already work with international leading brands across Technology, Travel, Health Care, National Press, eCommerce to name a few! Due to expansion they are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the London team.
- As Business Development Manager you will have solid understanding of the digital marketing space to develop new business opportunities within the UK.
- You will build prospective client relationships within agency verticals
- Work with the Senior Business Development Manager to qualify opportunities that support revenue targets.
- Mapping out pain points to service solutions across multiple marketing channels
- Build trusted relationship with prospective clients over the phone and face to face
- As a successful Business Development Manager you will exhibit skills in selling B2B/B2C digital sales or be from digital/marketing agency in a new business role.
- Success in selling digital marketing solutions will help you build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in closing deals effectively and generating new business to ensure revenue targets are achieved
- Strong sales negotiation skills and the ability to present will form a key part in you daily role
- You will bring a network on contact with you that will enable you to quickly achieve revenue targets and achieve full earning potential.
- You will be solutions focused in you approach with a positive can-do attitude and desire to succeed.
If you are motivated, thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, click to apply for this Business Development Manager role now!
Emily Jones - Talent Consultant