Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £35K - £60K Plus Commission
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager looking for your next step in your career?
This is a global media monitoring business who are selling a SaaS platform that gives insight and research to organisations on how their brand is being perceived in the market. It tracks and monitors brands when they are mentioned across multiple media platforms by picking up on their brand name and key words in the business. They help clients define their marketing strategies, help them measure against competition and find smarter and more cost-effective ways for them to advertise.
With amazing modern offices in Central London to match their friendly, go-getting and passionate team, you will benefit from working for a highly reputable company with a healthy commission structure and great culture.
You will play an integral part in the growth of the existing clients; successfully seeking new opportunities and developing the accounts.
- Selling business intelligence and data through a SaaS platform to increase new revenue streams
- Driving growth by up-selling, cross-selling and retaining clients to nurture and develop relationships
- Finding growth opportunities wherever possible to deliver maximum revenue
- Work across all relevant touch points to develop and expand your contact base.
- Proven experience in selling SaaS platforms to ensure you can hit the ground running!
- Experience having sold business intelligence, data or media monitoring to big brands to deliver revenue.
- A proven track record of having dealt with complex deals
- Have a new business mentality to ensure you are maximising on business opportunities and increasing growth of your patch.
- Strong communication skills to build relationships with existing and new clients.
If you are motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, click to apply for this Business Development Manager role now!
Emily Jones - Media & Digital Sales