Business Development Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 + comms
Are you a strong cross media sales candidate looking to join a global leading publisher?
A new opportunity has come around to join a global leading publisher, who are looking for a resilient, passionate Business Development Manager who is looking to further build their career at an extremely successful publisher. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the upselling of key business accounts across a global leading publication. Being a leading title in the sector, you will be working with some of the biggest clients and will be tasked with building strong working relationships. You will also be tasked with delivering new business revenue through targeting lapsed or new accounts. A strong sales approach will be required.
- A cross media sell, selling across print/digital/event sponsorship across marking leading financial/insurance titles
- Managing some of the biggest financial/insurance accounts in the sector as well as driving new business opportunities
- A consultative sales approach when meeting clients face to face and also a confident telephone and written manor.
- Consistently exceed individual & team targets
- Communicate and provide accurate figures and reports to teams and management
- 18 months + media sales experience. Preferably across print & digital
- Finance or Insurance background is desirable
- Proven experience in achieving and exceeding personal and team targets
- An excellent relationship building with a hunters mentality to win new business
- Strong organisation skills and being able to manage your own time
Please click 'Apply' today
Or contact Sam Ecob