This gargantuan accounting firm, with nearly 6000 international employees, operates across all sectors. As such, they maintain a diverse network of representatives who provide reliable but bespoke services to the global economy's most valued organisations. Headquartered in West London, an ambitious Business Development Manager would have lots of opportunities to learn within highly-skilled, world-class business development and marketing teams.
An exciting opportunity like this, for a talented Business Development Manager, would need to be met with strong B2B experience, ideally from a not-for-profit, government or education sector background. Does this sound like you? If so, Business Development Managers or a Business Development Executive looking for a step up should apply.
About the Business Development Manager Role
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Lead strategic business development and marketing activity for the team
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, from the National Head of NFP to other business development colleagues, cultivating valuable commercial relationships
- Establish a strong target market relevance, wielding innovative strategies to grow the team's client base
Desired skills of the Business Development Manager:
- Ideally 2 year's experience in business development and/or marketing
- Preferably, experience from the not-for-profit, education or government sector
The Business Development Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £44k to £48k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Business Development Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.