About The Brand Language Agency
My client is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their lively and dynamic team based in Central London.
The new Business Development Executive will be joining an industry-leading Brand Language agency with a global reach. You will have the chance to utilise the impressive offices and resources to develop relationships with global clients similar to Microsoft, Amazon and Booking.com with the goal of improving their ability to communicate more effectively. As a Business Development Executive, you will be joining a team of Brand Language experts who are driven by results, but also know how to contribute to a happy team!
About The Business Development Executive Role
As a Business Development Executive, you will be working closely with the Business Development Director to ensure all clients are given a market-leading service that my client is renowned for as well as developing your own skills in Brand Language.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Executive:
- Ensuring all in-bound leads are managed effectively and followed-up on.
- Using and updating CRM systems for business development of existing/lapsed clients and then maintaining a strong relationship with contacted clients.
- Monitoring industry news and speaking to prospective clients at events to open up new opportunities with clients looking to improve on their brand language skills.
- Taking responsibility for implementing, measuring and reporting on the firm's marketing strategy.
- Actively participate in making clients aware of the ROI from helping improve their brand language through case studies.
About The Successful Business Development Executive
If you are currently working in a business development role then this could be an ideal next step in your career providing lots of upwards exposure.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Executive:
- A great communicator with exceptional listening skills and a passion for language.
- Driven by results and be able to contribute to the success of the company through business development.
- Have strong attention to detail and genuinely care about language quality.
- Confident and commercially savvy for effective business development.
The Account Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Business Development Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.