Do you have experience in business development, marketing or sales? Are you a confident problem solver, who is inquisitive and tenacious?
If the answers "yes", we want you to join the Major Partners team!
Major Players is renowned in the recruitment industry for a creative, honest and long-term approach to both our clients and candidates needs.
Our consultants work across the full spectrum of digital, creative and tech roles for an impressive range of brands and agencies. We don't 'fill jobs', we build brands and champion the talent that makes them great. Be it for large, renowned agencies or smaller, trailblazing start-ups.
The role of Business Development Executive will see you working across our solutions focused recruitment offering - Major Partners - a growing business with a start up mentality, backed by the legacy of the leading creative digital and tech recruiter.
Already a proven sales person who is used to networking and building relationships at senior level, the role reports directly into our Commercial Director, working closely with the Marketing Director and wider team in identifying new sales opportunities, pursuing warm leads and pitching products/solutions.
Day to day:
- You will develop a sales pipeline, using our CRM to log all calls, meetings and jobs generated
- Follow up on leads from our content marketing. There is a continuous stream of warm leads for existing and new clients to call and qualify their needs over the phone. The aim is to understand if it's general contingency recruitment or a bigger volume potential Major Difference opportunity
- Register on and upload tender responses to tendering portals
- Work with the Commercial Director to respond to requests for credentials and presenting at pitches
- Be creative! To generate additional leads from other sources to focus on potential meeting and job opportunities
- Attend Major Players events to network with existing and potential clients
- Maintain excellent relationships with our existing industry contacts and bodies; including attending networking events and creating brand new opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity with the successful candidate playing a key part in our growing and evolving business.
A competitive starting salary, an achievable and regular bonus scheme and a flexible benefits package.
We also offer:
- A collaborative and supportive company culture
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
- Unlimited holiday
- Opportunity to attend and take part in our many industry events throughout the year, including The Majors
- Great rewards for hard work such as trips abroad, 5 star dining experiences and other team incentives and prizes
- Regular sports, social and charity events and off-the-cuff post-work drinks
- Breakfast and fresh fruit everyday
- Free drinks at our office bar The Major, on Fridays
- Office dog - seriously… George is the best