We are looking for an inspiring, talented and driven New Business Director to play an important role in the continued success and expansion of an award winning B2B agency that specialises in the tech sector.
As a Business Development Director, you will play a pivotal role in the agency working closely with the UK leadership team as well as peers within their global locations to identify opportunity for collaboration and new business growth.
You will be responsible for driving new business strategy for net new account acquisition and will be a senior client facing professional looking for your next challenge, you will be highly ambitious, with a strong new business drive and a proven track record of achieving against targets. You will enjoy networking at a senior level and have a real passion and insight into the B2B / Tech industry
- Form a close partnership with UK MD to identify and generate new business opportunities
- Own the new business target, build and execute against agreed new business strategy
- Help lead pitches in collaboration with agency, creative and client services leadership
- Ongoing database management within CRM system
- Lead creation, qualification and pipeline reporting
- Focus on net new name acquisition
- Lead the agency's strategic marketing efforts
- Proactively engage in industry events to network and keep our brand visible
- Actively participate in raising the agency's profile within the wider marketing industry
- Identify and build industry alliances and partnerships to support driving new business opportunities
- Stay well informed of industry movements, market trends and competitor positioning
- Partner with the MD to develop an overall method for quantifying the success of new business strategies.
Is it you?
- You will have extensive experience of working within a marketing agency in a business development or senior client services sales role
- Natural sales skills along with a proven track record of building pipeline and closing deals leading to business growth
- The ability to develop new sales and marketing strategies, tactics and processes
- A flair for innovation with an understanding and passion of all things tech
- Proven experience of using social media in a marketing and business relationship context
- A genuine networker both online and face to face
- Broad marketing experience - brand development, digital innovation, mobile and demand generation, social media etc.
- Genuine understanding of and insight into B2B marketing
Highly competitive salary and performance related bonuses plus a great benefits package including; 25 days' holiday per year, pension and Bupa Health care (these will be added to the package following successful completion of the 3-month probation period).
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Daryn your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Daryn can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter