A leading business development consultancy is looking for a Business Development Director to be part of the senior leadership team. This exciting opportunity will see you winning, retaining and developing the agencies client portfolio. Managing and accountable to and for building strong and successful relationships with clients, developing their long-term business development strategies.
- Client lead across most clients.
- Develop an understanding of your client's business and the challenges they are facing.
- Oversee all activities delivered by your team, ensuring they are clear on their responsibilities, expectations and time lines. You will be a mentor to your team and will embrace their growth and development.
Client Retention and Development
- Develop and implement a plan for each of your clients to expand and deepen the relationship.
- Ensure that all your and your team's engagements with clients as positive and proactive.
New Client Business
- Contribute to the consultancy's strategy for winning new clients.
- Own strategy for targeting new clients including content and events.
- Deliver on personal targets
Management and People Development
- Be a Role model and inspiring.
- Create an enjoyable and effective working environment.
- Contribute to the growth strategy of the consultancy.
Confident and experienced Business Development Professional.
Inspiring team leader.
Able to work on agency strategy for development as we as clients.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
If you are looking for your next challenge, meet the criteria mention above and want to know more, please click apply and send Natalie your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter