To do well in this role you need to have qualities such as target driven, polished and professional, frighteningly organised, a problem solver to name but a few. If you tick these boxes then we urge you to read on.
Our client is a full service digital agency based in London Manchester, Edinburgh and the USA who helps clients to embrace innovative marketing technologies through large scale digital transformation projects or delivering targeted marketing and content campaigns. Their aim is to keep their clients ahead of the game and they pride themselves on their pro activity, and bringing fresh ideas to the table.
Reporting to the Managing Director your role includes:-
- Driving the identification, qualification, response, securing, handover and bedding-in of profitable new business opportunities
- Writing and owning the business development strategy
- Developing the agency's profile as a leading digital agency
- Creating strong relationships with third parties (existing and new relationships) that help the Agency secure or deliver business for their clients
- Develop as an authority, both within and outside the agency, on all matters relating to the Agency's digital and marketing services
- Demonstrate hunger and drive, leading your team by example
- Continually improve new business processes for improved effectiveness and efficiencies
Is it you?
Are you digitally native (known to your friends as a "geek" and you love gadgets), with a good sense of humour who cares immensely but doesn't take things too personally? Our client is looking for someone with those qualities who is a talented communicator with willingness to roll up your sleeves when needed and inspire and motivate your team.
Your attention to detail is nothing less than perfect but you are unpretentious, down to earth and you recognise your flaws. To learn more about the objectives of the Business Development Director please get in touch by applying below and submitting your CV.
We very much look forward to telling you more about this exciting opportunity and Agency which is part of a growing group.
Salary: Up to £90K plus benefits - contributory pension, bike to work and lots lots more
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.