An experienced and driven Business Development Director is needed to join this boutique full service events company. They create events from start to finish for corporate clients with a focus on employee engagement events, and client/customer engagement events as a secondary focus. The agency was created in 2013 and is part of a larger Group.
The key Objective is to accelerate the growth of the agency. This hire will work closely with the Managing Director and be instrumental in the rapid growth of the agency from a £2Million turnover agency to a £5Million turnover agency in the next 3 years.
Implementing a sales and marketing strategy
- Lead sourcing
- Cold calling
- Developing accounts
- Driving new revenue streams
- Networking at industry events
- Responding to RFPs and delivering live client pitches
- Building brand reputation
- Upholding company best practice
- Regular reporting on all of the above
This role will ultimately be responsible for the sales line of the business.
Opportunities for career growth:
This role is what you make it. In joining a dynamic, progressive agency, there are
lots of opportunities for growth and development of the business, and therefore for
you personally. As you grow the sales function of the agency over time your number of direct
reports will increase, and your role will therefore evolve as well. You will always be
personally responsible for bringing in an agreed amount of business.
Is this you?
- You must have worked in a similar agency.
- You must be proven to be able to hit sales targets.
- You must have experience in lead sourcing and cold calling.
- You must have a track record of successfully responding to RFPs and client briefs in full.
- You will be able to generate leads independently.
- You must be excellent at relationship building.
- You must be an expert in pitching.
- You must be commercially minded.
- You must be disciplined.
- You must be an excellent copy writer.
- You must be organised
- You will be hard working, driven and ambitious.
- You should be good fun and enjoy socialising.
- You have a real passion for the events industry, have an existing wide network, and be keen to grow your network continually.
- You must be self-aware, able to evaluate where you can improve, never sitting still and always striving for perfection
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.