Cannes Lions Gold award winning agency is looking for a Business Development Director.
Creative tech agency based in London are looking for a key player to join their team with the senior hire of a Business Development Director. This is a standalone role with in the agency however the support of the CEO, CSD, and senior management team will be paramount to the success of this role.
You will work with the best suited people in the agency from the above mentioned to create pitches and deliver on behalf of the agency. You will have knowledge of the US market and it is essential that you have worked on national, regional and global pitches/clients.
- Reporting in to the CEO you will lead by example, you will be the advocate for growing relationships, increasing revenue or profitability. You will work with the SMT on business development forecasting.
- You will lead the agency forward with a strategic and long-term view of key client, looking at avenues the agency should be exploring with clients, be innovative, embrace technological advances, use the data available to make sensible decisions.
- You will be an ambassador for the agency when building external relationships with existing and potential clients on a senior level.
- You will challenge, probe, write and refine client briefs to ensure absolute clarity for yourself and the team, permitting excellence in delivery.
Is this role for you?
- Tech, Media or Creative agency experience as a Business Developer is essential.
- Knowledge of the US market is essential
- Strategic thinker around business development focus and execution
- Confident to be accountable for reports submitted to the CEO.
Salary £90-120k DOE + benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Ali your CV, who can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter