NEW JOB- A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing business within the world of brands and marketing, based in Soho. Our clients provides essential marketing industry intelligence via a unique mix of technology, content and expert advice.
This is a new role allowing brands to access unlimited agency content, archived case studies, white-papers and thought leadership from across the industry, and subscribe to bespoke content sent to them weekly or monthly. The candidate's role will be to devise and implement a strategy to sell the new product to a brand new audience. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years' sales experience including at least 2 years as a Sales Director or equivalent.
Experience in marketing/advertising is a key requirement.
Key responsibilities include:
* Devising and implementing a sales strategy
* Creating sales material that communicates the value proposition (proposals/presentations)
* Setting revenue targets for the new client team and setting key performance indicators.
* Overseeing performance management of team
* Work closely with marketing to agree on messaging, email strategy and monitor effectiveness
* Keeping a close eye on the activities of competitors and utilising ideas where appropriate.
* Working closely with the existing client team to ensure appropriate hand-over processes are in place to ensure smooth transition post-sale.
* Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
* Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
* Ensuring the CRM is being used consistently and effectively
* Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department
* Proven sales experience, evidence of meeting or exceeding targets
* Experience selling an online product or solution
* Previous experience as a sales manager/director with at least 2 direct reports
* Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance within sales teams
* Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development
* Ability to communicate, present and influence at C-suite level
* Proven ability to devise and deliver a sales process
* Experience positioning products against competitors
* Excellent listening and negotiation skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.