Business Development Director - Buckinghamshire - £70,000 - £80,000 plus profit-linked bonus
A fantastic opportunity for a consultative business development director to join a highly rated, independent, creative agency in the Home Counties.
Well known for their creative design this agency also deliver stunning PR Campaigns, Events and brand activations, this agency compete with the very best London can offer. Working from vibrant offices in a highly desirable location on the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire border, their 40-strong team are a welcoming sociable bunch. They have an enviable client base of retail brands and are keen to find a Business development director to help them continue to grow.
Reporting directly into the CEO you will be responsible for implementing the new business strategy across the agency. They have invested a large amount of resource into their marketing strategy and have a clear direction in which they want to move.
Key responsibilities below:
- Own the new business process and continually monitor for improvement.
- Develop and action the agency's new business strategy and tactics.
- To build a new culture in the agency by running weekly meetings on new business and managing all progress for new business across all teams.
- To ensure that the current and future new business pipeline of the agency is continually filled and managed.
These opportunities don't come around very often, especially not for such a highly respected agency in the Home Counties.
What's in it for you?
A brilliant opportunity to join a forward thinking, highly rated, independent agency. A generous basic salary of £60-65k plus a whole host of benefits, including:
- Bonus structure (profit linked)
- Regular days/nights out on the company
- Free food and drink
- Gym membership
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas
- Free car parking
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact Sam