Business Development Coordinator
Global accountancy firm
£32,000 pa & bens
London (WFH currently)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Business Development Coordinator to join a market leading, award winning accountancy practice on a 12-month contract basis.
This Business Development Coordinator role will be working as part of a successful sales team, offering support to help them achieve their targets and goals. The team are friendly and professional, are high performing, supportive and collaborative, so you'll be joining a great bunch of people, who really appreciate the support and help you can offer.
The day-to-day duties of this Business Development Coordinator role will be busy and varied. You'll need to be able to be proactive and reactive in equal measure and be able to work to deadlines with high levels of attention to detail. The role will include:
- Managing the onboarding of new clients
- Supporting with data and CRM management
- Provide research and intel on key and target clients
- Admin support to coordinate meetings, process invoices etc.
- Reporting and updating on sales pipelines
- Creating team project reports
- Assisting with proposals
- Allocating inbound enquiries
- Assisting with ROI tracking
This is a fantastic chance for you to gain exposure to a highly successful global firm who continue to go from strength to strength. To be successful in this Business Development Coordinator role you will need:
- Previous experience of supporting a sales team
- Excellent administrative and IT knowledge
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
- Experience gained in a professional service environment
- Able to commit to a 12 month contract
If this Business Development Coordinator role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!