Business Development & Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development & Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rochelle Vyas|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 10:59|
This is an amazing opportunity for a bright, ambitious, experienced business development and marketing practitioner. You need you to help this Agency across the business development spectrum from mastering social media and running their events to identifying new business opportunities and creating winning pitches. They can help you to learn about growing a purpose led business, get in 'from the start' with new clients and develop a best in class understanding of growing an exciting business by working directly with one of the Managing Partners in the business to achieve two objectives:
1. Achieve 30% YOY revenue growth
2. Make this Agency famous!
The role is a business development position within the growing team. Your job is to work with the Partners and senior members of the team to ensure they identify and win amazing new clients, and projects that help brands to grow by doing good. You will spend most of your time thinking about the two objectives above and then working hard to make them happen. You will have professional experience in business development and marketing, ideally for a professional services business. You will be passionate about sustainability and the power of new ideas to help businesses grow, sustainably. You will be responsible for managing every element of the growth strategy, ultimately helping this agency to grow from 30 people in 2019 to 50 by 2022.
This is a broad role, so no two days will be the same, but to give you a taster of what you will be doing…
Proposal writing and pitch winning -
- Responsible for writing winning proposals (working with different team members to 'consult' on specific requirements)
- Responsible for liaising with new contacts around potential briefs, developing the intelligence to create winning proposals
- Responsible for organising, designing and delivering amazing pitches! You will work with a Director or a client lead to build great pitches, looking for a creative angle and bringing their proposal and thinking to life in a way that wins every pitch they go in for
- Responsible for liaising with the design team to ensure amazing creative input to pitches
- Responsible for costing projects
Marketing and new business development -
- You will set out and deliver their annual marketing and business development plan
- You will help identify and approach new contacts for the business, developing the next generation of clients
- You will help deliver amazing marketing initiatives for this Agency, from their own events to producing conference presentations and managing their PR agency. Specifically: o Digital Marketing: Social Media management and SEO
o Event management (internal)
o Event management (participating in external conferences)
o CRM - building and managing their database
- You will write amazing thought pieces, newsletters and blogs, promoting our thinking and making our voice heard!
What you will have..
*They're looking for someone with experience, energy, great ideas and a great attitude. They need someone who can hit the ground running.
- You have experience in a related business - e.g. branding, advertising, media, marketing or management consultancy
- You are a great writer
- You have a keen interest in sustainability and can demonstrate to this Agency why you would like to work in this area
- You have a great degree from a top university or apprenticeship / work-entry programme
- You are driven, ambitious, persuasive and excited about the idea of helping their business to grow - fast!
- You are very, very organized! You must be able to juggle lots of different tasks, ideas and (a little bit of pressure!)
- You are outgoing and confident in communicating with all levels of stakeholder, from suppliers to board level and clients - importantly, you write very well
- You are nice. And you like to have fun (this is the most important one).
Bonus - A profit share bonus scheme. Bonus up to 12.5% of salary
Holidays - 25 days + birthday
Flexible working - They operate a flexible working policy
Healthcare - SimplyHealth cash plan
If this sounds like something you're interested in please get in touch for more info!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Marketing & Business Development Executive
£23000 - £28000 per annum
Business Development Manager
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Commission
Business Development Manager
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Business Development Manager - Digital Advertising
Flexible dependent on experience
Very competitive and flexible for the right candidate