- Exciting opportunity to be involved in client development programs.
- Working within a large Marketing team of 55 people.
- Based centrally in modern offices with professional atmosphere.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be based in Bristol or London (depending on preference) and work closely with the Clients team to support Client Programme activity and Client Listening work stream initiatives. Another aspect of your role will be to support forecasting and monitoring of revenue targets and support to Client/BD Managers on client planning activities.
You will also have full responsibility when liaising with the Learning and Development team to ensure that the content materials for ongoing client development training is up to date and aligned to program. Ideally you will be comfortable in providing feedback on such topics and also be comfortable working with the research teams and providing content.
Another exciting aspect will be to support the Bid Managers on major bids, forming part of the Bid Project Team and carrying out tasks associated with them. If you are someone that enjoys working on multiple projects, working to deadlines and dealing with high priority clients, this role will be suited to you.
What expereince you will need to apply
- You’ll be credible with the confidence and ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders
- You’ll have experience in implementing change programmes
- You’ll ideally have experience within professional services
- Ideally you’ll be aware of market developments and changes
- Be degree educated or equivalent
- Have strong levels of numeracy and analysis
You will get the chance to work alongside an established team within a top 10 professional services firm in the heart of Bristol! If you have heaps of drive and passion for your career and you are looking for a progressive organisation to grow and develop within, then this could be perfect for you. The salary on offer is up to £30k dependent on your experience and skills and in addition to this you will receive a range of company benefits and perks.
If this sounds the role for you, please apply by sending your CV or giving me a call on 0117 926 9530.