Are you a Business Development Manager/ Growth Account Manager with excellent business development skills? If you are then read on to find out more…
DNA Recruit are working with an award winning, creative tech agency specialising in innovation and service design, with offices in London and New York who work with large global brands in the pharma, lifestyle, beauty tech and media sector.
As a Business Development Manager/ Growth Account Manager you must be an excellent grower of global clients and a proven networker and clear communicator who is highly driven and always looking for client satisfaction at every stage in order to deliver to the highest standard of work.
The Business Development Manager/ Growth Account Manager will be the first point of contact for potential clients and will lead the relationship with a selection of UK, US and European accounts whilst working closely with the Client Services Director and the rest of the leadership team.
The most important factor to this role is that you are a highly experienced business developer and love the hustle of winning time and time again!!
Some key responsibilities include:
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Seeking out new business opportunities (from existing clients who are some of the world best brands)
- Developing a deep understanding of the client's business, customers, competitors, the landscape and the business challenges associated with it
- Seeing new ways existing opportunities could be developed, or finding completely new marketing initiatives
- Writing business proposals
- Keeping records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
Is this you?
The Business Development Manager/ Growth Account Manager must be able to demonstrate excellent Business Development skills and a passion for the latest technology and digital consumer behaviour trends, and a desire to form a close partnership with clients on their business challenges. You must have:
- proven working experience as a Business Development Manager or Growth Account Manager
- excellent business development, sales and relationship building skills (essential)
- a strong network with internal and external stakeholder management
- a natural empathy with the ability to build relationships based on trust and transparency
- ability to flourish with minimum guidance
- understanding of the fast-paced nature of the creative and tech industries
- ability to plan and strategise with senior stakeholders
Salary: up to £50K + comms + excellent benefits
Would you like to know more about this exciting opportunity? Would you like to know more about the agency and the clients they are working with? There is plenty to tell you about this role, so if you are interested, please send your CV via the "link" to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.