The Brand Strategy Lead reports into the Head of Brand. Your chief responsibilities will be to develop and continuously improve a multi brand strategy with a view to achieving company goals. Its essential you can demonstrate extensive strategy and consulting skills along with the ability to influence and engage cross functional working parties
As Brand Strategy Lead you will be directly involved in the creation and positioning of new brands and their identities, helping to unlock revenue growth through new segments. You will need to use your experience to identify potential risks and opportunities. Its essential you understand how to manage brand architecture to disrupt the market and deliver a true differentiation to our competition
This role will report into the Head of Brand and will be responsible for the development and implementation of a multi Brand strategy that will help us achieve our ambition of doubling the size of our business and becoming a best loved brand. Working in a team of six, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing a robust master brand strategy and building a consistent and effective brand story that plays out both externally for our customers, as well as internally for our people.
- Work with cross functional teams to facilitate and support the delivery of our master brand story cohesively across the wider business and through all brand communications.
- Work collaboratively with the strategy and insights team to monitor brand tracking and interpret insights to inform and refine our long term brand strategy.
- Directly involved in the creation of our long term multi brand strategy, by being responsible for the positioning and creation of new brands / brand identity to help unlock opportunities within new segments and deliver our growth ambition.
- Management of the overall brand portfolio architecture, including brand principles, brand values and purpose, creation of Three’s “higher purpose” and strengthening our core brand identity.
- Driving branding theory and practice to achieve disruption within the industry and delivering true differentiation v our competition.