Brand Retention Manager
North London £35K-£45K
Our client is a market leader in the online gaming industry where innovation and passion is a given. They are mindfully and successfully expanding whilst also ensuring that each employee remains valued and the business remains at the cutting edge of its industry.
The Brand Retention Manager will be responsible for delivering the player retention strategy as part of the overall Brands strategy, by driving an increased lifetime value of players.
- Delivering CRM plans in line with clear churn, lifetime value, ROI and other commercial targets
- Leading efforts to increase revenues from players in the welcome journeys through a mix of chat, phone, direct mail, SMS and email contact
- Defining and implementing player campaigns throughout the player life-cycle to increase life-time values; player deposits and frequency of play
- Day to day management of the CRM Executives in London and MRU including daily huddles to review previous days numbers and communicate any changes of priorities
- Supporting the VIP Managers in devising and implementing the VIP player management strategy
- Quality control and sense checking of any new promotional mechanics - signing off the promotional calendars with the CRM executives
- Ensuring that all reporting requirements are met by the BI Team
- Maintaining player numbers, increasing deposits, wagering and frequency of visits to the sites across all player groups (excluding VIPs)
- Refining promotions to reduce bonus costs where possible
- Feeding into ad hoc projects to optimise player experience and revenue opportunities
- Signing off a quarterly promotions schedule, optimising and refining as necessary
- Making use of all media available including SMS, in-game messaging emails and direct mail
- Operational tasks including: product development, features scheduling, coordinating the launch of new features, feeding into creating new features etc., bi-weekly dev demo meeting, games release scheduling, coordinating plans
- Liaising with other verticals and teams around marketing, product development, new game releases and operations
- Take an active role in the performance management, coaching and mentoring of CRM Executives
- Challenge ways and working practices where standards are not met or could be improved
- Drive accountability amongst direct reports
- Communicate information in a clear and open manner
- Act as a role model and sets a good example to direct reports
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent decision-making
- Relationship building and influencing
- Advanced strategy development and fine-tuned problem solving
- Solid Team Leadership capabilities coupled with excellent delegation
- Analytical, numerate and highly driven
Followed closely by a competitive salary package which will include, Bonus, Share options, Private Medical and Life insurance, as well as Income Protection and even Childcare Vouchers to name but a few of the benefits.
In addition, you will be working with some of the most exceptionally talented and skilled people within this fast paced industry.
Apply now in order to be considered for this role.