Are you passionate about smoking cessation, and want to be at the forefront of a FMCG category set to triple in value to over £3billion in the next five years?
EMR are working with one of the world's largest, FTSE-listed, FMCG companies as they continue their expansion into the vaping and potentially reduced risk products category. Their aim is to assist the nearly 8 million tobacco smokers in the UK make the switch, and require a Brand, PR and Media Manager to help them to do so.
In the role, you will be responsible for developing and executing PR, media and influencer strategies to establish the brand as thought leaders in a crowded market place.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the wider brand team with product launches and activities, including: influencer events, media days, social media strategy, PR etc.
- Work with and manage PR and Media agencies to create marcomms campaigns to support the go-to-market strategy.
- Develop an influencer strategy, build relationships with influencers, and maintain a constant schedule of organic content to drive brand engagement.
- Identify and develop relationships with key media outlets to maximise earned coverage.
- Create KPIs, introduce measurement tools and competitor analysis to make sure the brand and campaigns are effective and cutting through to target audiences.
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Proven brand, marcomms and PR experience for consumer brands, ideally FMCG and/or vaping/potentially reduced risk products
- Experience of developing successful influencer strategies, including: events and social media
- Experience of developing media strategies which have led to earned media coverage
- A creative mindset, willing to be creative and try new ideas
- Experience of working in a regulated environment is preferred
If you feel with have the right skills and experience please apply now!