Our client is a very successful, global business with an enviable brand portfolio and an aggressive growth strategy. As a result of continued expansion an exciting opportunity for an experienced Brand Communications Manager has arisen.
The key remit of the role is to work with the Marketing Manager to develop a European Marketing plan. Plans must be in line with the global direction and result in sales and profit growth for the European region.
- Act as the brand guardian and champion within the business.
- Manage the brand budget delivering cost effective marketing support within budget and making cost savings where possible.
- Own the brand guidelines.
- managing creative agencies to deliver your vision.
- Lead and project manage the development of centralised marketing materials such as:
o Video content
o Digital assets
o Product Copy with clear consumer messages
o Catalogue/Trade/ Sales support aids
o POS materials
o Promotional material(s)
o PR tool kits
- Working closely with the in-house digital team to ensure integrated campaigns are developed.
- Brief and work with key suppliers across brand, design, PR, POS and the in-house design studio.
- Development of the brand packaging.
- Analyse competitor communication activity and provide a summary and recommendations to the team.
The ideal candidate will be a classically trained consumer marketer with around five years experience gained in an FMCG or consumer durables business. European marketing experience is preferable but not essential. Experience of the full marketing mix, with a particular emphasis on communication, briefing and managing agencies and consumer insight is a must have. You will possess strong analytical and commercial acumen and will be a self motivating team player.