A great opportunity for a Maternity Leave cover for a Brand Manager with an independent UK pharmaceutical Firm.
This is an amazing opportunity for a role in the Retail Brand communications team working across their ecommerce providers.
You will have:
- Relevant FMCG marketing experience; exposure to full marketing mix preferred.
- Commercial awareness of both the online and offline retail business in the UK
- Strong project management skills, delivering results on time and in budget
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent command of written English.
- Good understanding of social media channels and comfortable managing communications around them.
About the role
This role will be work as part of the wider Marketing and Operations Team, and you will be tasked with:
- Delivery of budgeted sales and profit for Amazon and other OTC retail brands
- Management of Amazon sales and customer service through the supply chain.
- Managing marketing activity including analysing and optimising plans to achieve each brand's objective.
- Maximise brands' commercial potential across all trade channels (online & offline)
- Monitor & Evaluate competitor activity and recommend adapted plans where appropriate.
- Ensure brand activity compliance with all relevant UK governing bodies, SOPs & work instructions.
About the client
A company that prides on researching and developing novel dermatological treatments offering an excellent opportunity to join a team that works in a varied and fast paced and collaborative environment.