I have an exciting opportunity with a globally recognised business travel expert who are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager. This role reports into the Global Marketing Director and will focus on supporting a newly acquired part of the business.
- Supporting The Marketing Director with the development and execution of marketing strategy.
- To deliver creative executions across all channels, social, web, content and other digital & print collateral.
- Managing domains and working with the marketing team to ensure websites are refreshed continuously.
- Building relationship with key technology suppliers, maintaining relationship with clients delivering creative campaigns and content.
- To ensure, that a commercial team is supported by working with them closely.
- Creating product collateral in line with the strategy to leverage brand position, offline service and tech offering through strategic partnerships.
- Leveraging the extensive activity that already takes place across the globe and driving both internal and external engagement in line with key pillars.
- Managing the event and sponsorship attendance including partner events as SAP Fusion and the industry events.
- Previous experience within B2B technology of the corporate travel sector.
- Experience of working with marketing technology programmes.
- Strong brand management with international experience is prerequisite.
- Proven success of executing marketing skills.
- Ability to network across teams, build strong relationships and promote collaboration.
- Proactive, able to demonstrate forward thinking capabilities and propose key concepts and ideas.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, maintaining an excellent work standard while delivering strict deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress.
The successful candidate will be a self - starter, able to deliver all aspects of the marketing mix. She /he will be a skilled communicator with a tenacious attitude to getting things done, responsible for creating range of activities to promote brand and drive engagement with stakeholders. Your contribution to this fantastic business will open doors to new opportunities for their sales and account management teams, excite both employees and clients alike and deliver a quantifiable return on investment.
This is a fantastic standalone role within the wider marketing team based in Central London.
If this sounds like you send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org