Brand Marketing Manager – Retail – Warrington – Up to £45,000
Are you for a brand-new challenge? Our client needs a Brand Marketing Manager who can join their team in Warrington and provide effective management from the get-go!
Are you experienced in building a brand and shaping customer perception through marketing? You’ll thrive in this Brand Marketing Manager role in our client’s Warrington offices. This already successful retail business need someone who is already experienced in the industry to increase brand awareness and engagement through an effective content strategy. The ideal candidate will enjoy generous staff discount, plentiful holiday allowance and loads of other incentives in return for all their hard work!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Brand Marketing Manager:
- Create innovative brand marketing strategies which will help to change and develop the identity of the brand.
- Roll out brand marketing campaigns across a range of platforms including social media which you will be jointly responsible for, with the Social Media exec reporting directly to you.
- Ensuring all content across the whole of the marketing department reflects brand values, tone of voice and visual identity.
- Identify event opportunities.
- Oversee creative materials produced.
- Liaise and create strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop a brand content calendar, organising the production of all written or creative content.
- Manage a large part of the marketing budget.
Key Skills and Attributes of Brand Marketing Manager:
- A background in retail.
- Previous experience in various marketing roles with exposure to a range of different principles including CRM, content, digital marketing, etc.
- A strong communicator and presenter.
- Commercial awareness.
- Someone who excels under pressure.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.