Brand Marketing Manager – Consumer Services – Manchester City Centre – £Competitive
Join this fantastic Manchester business as Brand Marketing Manager and help them continue their market dominance!
This exciting role will allow the ideal candidate to make an impact in this fast-growing business and use their creativity to optimise the brand’s marketing strategy. Alongside the welcoming of creative, innovative ideas, this business supports its employees by offering great bonuses, flexibility, and progression within the company. Confidence and a great attitude will lead the new Brand Marketing Manager to succeed in this role where they will reap the rewards for their hard work and positivity.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create captivating marketing material to be rolled out across all channels to increase brand awareness.
- Lead PR and Social Media Strategy, ensuring campaigns are delivered to agreed timescales.
- Report on campaign performance, working with the insight teams to use the data to educate future campaigns.
- Budget reporting.
- Manage and develop a team.
Key Skills and Attributes of Brand Marketing Manager:
- Previous experience working on Brand, Social and PR Strategy.
- Awareness and success measuring ROAS.
- An analytical mindset, highly organised and a keen eye for detail.
- Previous success in managing a team.
- A commercially-minded individual with a positive attitude.
- Competent at juggling multiple tasks and working to tight deadlines.