Do you have strong brand campaign experience and also some experience of working with Indesign or Illustrator and photoshop? Then read on...
A fabulous opportunity has opened up in one of the UK's best loved charities which is focused on attracting membership and visitors to their multiple attractions and events.
The job of Brand Marketing Executive based in Central London supports the Brand Marketing Manager in owning this charity's brand identity, ensuring that all communications adhere to a coherent set of guidelines.
- The majority of the brand communications are offline - posters, ads, events collateral, DM, inserts and retail POS - with a small amount of digital activity.
- This role also supports the delivery of the annual marketing campaigns to drive brand and charity awareness.
- You'll do some of the artwork yourself using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- In this role you'll be working with stakeholders across the organisation and hierarchies.
To perform in the job of Brand Campaign Executive based in Central London you MUST:
- have strong track record of brand management and brand guardianship, in particular ensuring that others' work complies with agreed brand guidelines
- have experience of managing marketing collateral (mainly offline) and doing some pieced of artwork yourself (working with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- demonstrate the ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders, in particular to bring people on board
- have experience of briefing and managing external agencies
- be super-organised and able to prioritise a very full and sometimes conflicting workload
If shortlisted you will have to submit a cover letter. Deadline for cv and cover letter is the 4th January.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply now!
Brand Marketing Executive-£28,000-London
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.