Brand Marketing Executive
Head of Brand
Description of Role and Key Responsibilities
The Brand Marketing Executive is an integral part of the brand team. The brand team sits within the group marketing team working alongside the pr, events, content and digital teams. Group marketing is responsible for all Investec brand marketing across multiple channels in the UK.
The brand team is a small and dynamic team driving the strategy, leverage and activation of the sponsorships including the Investec Derby, England & GB hockey as well as many others. In addition evolving the Investec brand and managing corporate communications, as well as managing marketing projects across Investec business units and central service areas.
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate a passion for marketing as well as strong organisational and communication skills. This role requires previous experience of marketing including agency briefing, an understanding of brand management and a flair for creating out of the ordinary marketing. We require a highly motivated self starter who can work as part of the busy marketing team and on individually driven projects. Attention to detail is essential.
Working alongside 2 brand managers and the head of brand, and working closely with the PR team.
The role will include the following:
- Manage Investec brand collateral and brand assets
- Assist with internal communications
- Manage design and print projects
- Team administration
- Working on projects Investec sponsorships, management of these in relation to the overall project goal
- Assisting with brand projects for Investec central services and Investec business units
- Advertising projects
- Assist PR team – develop understanding of PR, press office, media relations
- Manage brand website and brand compliance
Core Skills and Attributes
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly (compulsory)
- Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role (compulsory)
- Coaching & Assessment (compulsory for Managers and Supervisors)
- Marketing communications experience
- Knowledge of brand management, advertising, design, print
- Understanding of PR, social and digital
Core competencies and personal attributes:
- Can do attitude with a strong work ethic, must be energetic, ambitious and organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong networking and relationship management
- Creative thinker – ability to think differently and challenge assumptions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Flexible team player