- Highly varied Brand Manager role.
- Fast growing business.
- Great company benefits.
What you'll be doing
This is a varied position where you will be involved in all aspects of Marketing. You will devise and deliver the veterinary marketing plans and strategies, organise and attend events, exhibitions and seminars, and manage the production of marketing materials (including creating content, copywriting and proof reading) such as leaflets, posters, flyers, POS, newsletters, e-newsletters, videos etc.
You will plan for product NPD (New Product Development) and implement launch plans, manage the website with blogs and regular updates, manage the social channels (Facebook and Twitter), liaise with internal and external stakeholders and manage the budgets.
This is a role you can truly make your own.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Good Marketing experience across a number of disciplines
- An understanding of product marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative approach to new campaigns
- Drive, determination and enthusiasm
- A high standard of computer literacy, especially across MS Office
- Experience with Adobe CC or Movie Maker would be useful
- Commercial awareness for pricing and analysis
- A Marketing or relevant degree, or professional qualification would be desirable
This is a fantastic company to join and you really will be rewarded with a highly varied role. This is a a dream job for someone, working within a clearly defined market you will have all of the tools to continue the strong growth that this brand has seen year on year. With a competitive salary (£30k-£35k) and good benefits package, this really is a great role.
If you've had a solid start to your Brand or Trade Marketing career, or have a solid Marketing background and want to focus in an FMCG Brand Manager role, then apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.