Consumer at Vodafone
Our consumer business is all about how we sell Vodafone to home customers, deliver a great experience and provide the best network in the future. It’s also about helping and giving customers the confidence to use our products and services. As technology advances and the demands of our customers change, we’re now offering a new converged service to allow customers to be confidently connected to their professional and personal worlds; and it takes a wide range of talents, skills and expertise to deliver this.
About the role
As Brand Manager for Media and Social you will own the planning, delivery and optimisation of media for the Enterprise business segment (in all media). You will own and deliver all paid for social media activity for Enterprise including media planning, content production and creative execution. You will own a budget of £2+ million.
- Media planning and buying – Campaigns aligned to brand strategy and commercial objectives
- Creating & Executing Enterprise social content strategy resulting in best in class social executions and shareable content.
- Segment ownership - specialist knowledge of media consumption and customer journeys for business
- Campaign performance -articulation of performance metrics & demonstration of ROI (brand and sales)
- Seamless content & social Enterprise customer experience
- Cohesive Always On Enterprise Content & Social strategy
- Achieving brand metrics and media ROI
What we’re looking for in you
- You understand and have previously managed multi-channel media planning
- Specialist experience and understanding of social platforms
- Proven experience in delivering branded content and social campaigns
- You are an influencer – able to work in matrix organisation to coordinate enterprise social and content experience
- Social media experience in a global organisation
- Budget management experience
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
London - Smale House
Smale House 114 Great Suffolk Street, Borough
London SE1 0SL