Are you ambitious, motivated and passionate and want to work an incredibly fast-paced entrepreneurial business that is punching well above its weight? If building a challenger brand in a highly competitive market place where you must believe in yourself and your decisions to truly shake things up sounds like fun, read on.
About the role
This opportunity could be a career defining role, helping to shape the brand, company and its long-term future whilst revolutionising a category. You would be working closely with the Innovation Director and cross functional team to develop new products and launch into new categories. This is a great Innovation BM role with high levels of responsibility and involvement so you need to be a confident team player and collaborator with valuable experience already gained from having worked in a start-up or on an entrepreneurial brand with limited budgets. You will have a good grounding in:
- Evaluating market opportunities, consumer research, competitor analysis
- Building business cases
- End to end FMCG food innovation - from concept to instore launch and activation
- Packaging and artwork development, working with agencies and regulatory
- Working cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders such as operations, product experts and factory teams.
- Working with sales teams to create and execute in store launch plans for new products
- Budget management and planning
You are the type of person who has natural curiosity and the initiative and self-confidence to come up with ideas, propose them and make them happen without being spoon fed and without relying on huge budgets or external agencies to do all the thinking. Intelligent, entrepreneurial, creative and passionate you like to get stuck in and are as much a strategist as an activator. In addition, you are:
- Someone who thinks and suggests what to do rather than always asking what to do
- Confident and articulate presenting to the founders and leading agencies.
- Someone who can hold their own in a vibrant, face paced environment
- Down to earth, collaborative and practical
- Have good attention to detail and be highly organised
- Have a strong consumer feel, know what would resonate with our audience
- Commercially astute, with good business acumen and numeracy
About the client
This is an already successful start-up business established 5 years ago and is run and lead by its 2 founders.
They have grown massively as a challenger brand in one of the largest FMCG markets and have massively ambitious plans to transform and dominate the sector. To do this, market leading innovation and top-class talent to make it happen are at the heart of their strategy. They are looking to create a marketing team to lead the way and are seeking similar driven individuals capable of an autonomous style of working and who are not afraid of challenging work and back themselves to make category changing decisions.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**