An iconic consumer goods manufacturer with a host of well known and well loved brands.
- Brand Manager – Iconic Portfolios – Consumer Goods
- Basic Salary Range
- From £43000 - To £46000
- + company car / cash alllowance and range of generous benefits
We couldn’t be more excited … Brand Manager required to plan & execute full marketing strategy for one of the most eagerly awaited ranges this decade. Don’t miss out…
They’re already at the top of their game on a global scale, but this role takes working on a “kudos” project to a new level, looking after one of the most eagerly awaited launches of the decade.
With a generous employer that can’t fail to impress, you’ll also be an integral member of the partnership brand team.
It’s Brand Management, in all its entirety with a little bit more.
From Communications planning and execution, consumer profiling, promotions, product and ranging, to essential P&L management and high profile stakeholder management, you’ll be pioneering the launch of a flagship product range.
Be prepared to be noticed.
It’s fast paced.
With the added excitement element of working with partners on some of your ranges, you’ll be working with a heightened level of high profile innovation launches, ones which everyone is talking about, and everyone wants.
It’s exciting – (we know everyone says that – but this one really is)
Working with a well-resourced and well supported team, you’ll be one of the most senior influencers and highly visible.
We’re looking for savvy, energetic, brand managers.
- You’ll also need to have impeccable communications skills and have the ability to get what you need from multiple teams on a global scale as well as with high profile stakeholders at partner brands
- You’ll have worked either as a BM or have some very solid ABM experience either from a classical FMCG background food / drink / health & beauty or perhaps entertainment / consumer technology.
- You’ll also need to have a good grasp of your numbers with commercial planning / management skills.
- You’ll be rewarded with a great financial package and a career trajectory to boot.
Sound like you? Call Chloe to find out more - 01494 360360 or apply below
PIE is a rare breed of recruitment agency.
Our mission is to cut out all the hassle and funny business that comes with job search. Above all, we believe in delivering a more bespoke service that puts people front and centre.
We’re sector specialists. We live and breathe the Automotive, Consumer & SaaS & Tech markets. And when it comes to people - sales, marketing & digitally minded folk are our bread and butter.
If you’re actively looking for something new, or you’re interested in staying up to date with what’s happening in your market, give PIE a call on 01494 360 360.