About The Business:
This is one of the most exciting start-ups in the UK right now. A new business, born from acquisition of some of the UK’s best loved brands, with a global turnover of £3billion.
The investment strategy is enormous, across both retail and foodservice. Masses of NPD will be released to market imminently, with the sole focus on plant-based nutrition, changing consumer behaviours and educating current mindsets.
This is a business priding itself on agility, cross functional matrix working and providing an entire solution to its customers & consumers.
About The Role:
- Brand Manager – FMCG Global Food Brands
- £52,000 - £62,000 Basic Salary
- Excellent bonus opportunity
- Pension contribution
As Brand Manager for the business, you’ll be responsible for the local brand strategy and the UK annual marketing plans, whilst developing effective consumer communication plans to drive the new brand strategy.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Developing communication strategy and consumer communication plans including digital and social media campaigns.
- Utilising marketing and EPOS data to monitor brand performance
- Development of merchandising, POS and other support materials
- NPD and portfolio management
- You’ll need hands-on marketing experience with some work in the area of brand activation.
- You will be asked to represent the brand across the whole marketing mix.
You’ll need to have:
- Previous experience in brand management for 5+years from FMCG food brands.
- Experience of executing brand strategies, development and implementation of the annual brand plan.
- Full management of the annual marketing budget.
- Understanding of the commercial picture and experience of delivering in-store campaigns with major UK retailers that drive uplifts in sales
Please get in touch for more details: email@example.com // 01494 360360