This is a business that leads today’s and builds tomorrow’s markets with its unique portfolio of breakthrough innovations, tailor-made solutions, and strong brands. Thirty percent of sales come from products that are less than five years old. They hold anywhere between 50%-60% market share and are the captains of their category. They utilize their global presence and expert knowledge to offer a winning combination of best-in-class service and leading products to customers and consumers around the world.
This is a business whose products can be found in every high street retailer, grocer, and convenience store. They are seeking a strong brand manager to come on board and help shape their future and develop a long-term career with lots of progression on offer across the globe.
- Brand Manager
- £40,000k - £45,000 + Benefits
We’re looking for an excellent, proven strong FMCG Brand manager. You’ll be an FMCG market professional, with strengths in commercial / P&L performance management as well as getting under the skin of brand dynamics to identify innovation development, distribution opportunity or shopper trends and make plans effectively.
- Responsible for implementing the marketing strategy for each brand including ATL/BTL, NPD, POS, and PR.
- Use market and category insight to get a real understanding of each brand and create effective brand plans to ensure an increase in market share and that brands remain as category captains.
- Managing the marketing mix for each brand based on local market needs, consumer preferences and route to market.
- MUST HAVE FMCG EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2:1 Degree
PIE is a rare breed of recruitment agency.
Our mission is to cut out all the hassle and funny business that comes with job search. Above all, we believe in delivering a more bespoke service that puts people front and centre.
We’re sector specialists. We live and breathe the Automotive, Consumer & SaaS & Tech markets. And when it comes to people - sales, marketing & digitally minded folk are our bread and butter.
If you’re actively looking for something new, or you’re interested in staying up to date with what’s happening in your market, give PIE a call on 01494 360 360.