- Brand Manager
- £40,000-£50,000 + Benefits
- Category Leading Household Brands
This globally recognised FMCG powerhouse within the consumer goods sector are looking for talented individuals to join the ranks of their hugely talented marketing team
These guys are going from strength to strength, with all of their brands sitting as category captains and owning up to 60% of the market. With some of the biggest brands in the sector, it’s no surprise that they’re in growth YOY.
This company has big plans for 2020, with exciting new NPD coming to market.
They’re a vibrant team who are hungry and passionate not only about the business but about their individual careers, which creates a strong team ethic and a real stay culture as people want to succeed.
If you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity with a global leader in the category, then this is the one for you.
About The Opportunity
This role would suit an ABM looking to take the next step up in their career. A 360 marketing role allowing full ownership of brands.
- Use market and category insight to get a real understanding of each of your brand - Focusing on gaps in market for innovation and EPD
- Create effective brand plans to ensure an increase in market share and that brands remain as category captains.
- Responsible for implementing the marketing strategy for each brand including ATL/BTL, NPD, POS, and PR.
- Track brand and campaign performances and create reports on findings.
- Full P&L Responsibility for your brands
- Managing the marketing mix for each brand based on local market needs, consumer preferences and route to market.
- • Degree in Business Administration or any related field -
- • At least 2 years of experience in assistant brand management
- • Passion for innovation and brands
- • Strong analytical skills
- • Willingness to work in a diverse team and by set objectives
- • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- • Learning agility and high energy level