Are you a driven, pro-active Marketing professional, with experience managing global campaigns? Are you creative, hands-on and have excellent attention to detail? If you are looking for a varied role which offers fantastic long-term development, autonomy and the chance to work for a leading brand - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Brand Manager to work for a specialist, global recruitment agency, joining the busy team within their Head Offices in London and being responsible for the UK, US, Europe and the Middle Eastern marketing activities.
The successful candidate will manage delivery of B2B and B2C marketing and brand management across acquisition, content, engagement, CRM, lead generation and brand guardianship, and will work across the full marketing mix including digital media, advertising, content, business & social media, events, e-communications and managing websites, analytics and SEO. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will work with other Brand Managers and the wider marketing team.
Duties will include:
- Work with key stakeholders to develop marketing plans and set & manage marketing budgets
- Overall responsibility for delivery of activities in plan and against budget
- Ensuring you have a high level of visibility among the sales teams and are regularly meeting with and presenting to key internal stakeholders to plan and deliver marketing activities
- Creating and managing blogs
- Content production across all publications, including market reports, salary surveys, company brochures and candidate information
- Work with content agency to plan and deliver articles
- Leading on global brand content and thought-leadership projects
- Assisting in key projects, such as further development of the new corporate websites
- Brand guardian - development and implementation of brand guidelines throughout all brand marketing activities across the business
You will have:
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience of managing / mentoring more junior members of staff
- Excellent spelling and grammar with a strong eye for detail and accuracy
- An excellent understanding of digital and social media
- The ability to work under pressure to deadlines and multi-task
- Produces high quality written content such as reports and press releases
- Ideally experience working within a professional services or sales environment
This is an amazing opportunity to join an established, leading and global brand. You will be experienced and confident dealing with multiple key stakeholders and working in a fast-paced environment. In return, our client offers long-term development opportunities, fantastic benefits package and a competitive salary!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.