Contract Brand Manager
Integrated Communications Agency
About The Integrated Communications Agency
This exciting new communications agency is looking for an exceptional branding and copywriting specialist to join their talented team on a contract basis.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing and confident, with a great sense of humour and a genuine passion for clever, concise and transparent communications.
About The Freelance Brand Manager Role
As a Contract Brand Manager, you will have the opportunity to work across a range of high-profile brands ranging from global household names to disruptive start-ups, across consumer, retail, fintech, gaming, charity, healthcare and more.
Key Responsibilities for the Contract Brand Manager:
- Develop key messaging and wider brand identity content
- Attend brand workshops and capture key assets to inform creative messaging
- Lead brand research and copywriting
- Contribute creative ideas to client brainstorming and workshop sessions
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Contract Brand Manager:
- Significant experience leading branding and re-branding projects
- Client-facing experience in a senior branding / copywriting role
- Self-starter with a background in managing research / copywriting teams
- Excellent creative thinking and copywriting ability
The Contract Brand Manager will be offered a highly competitive day rate from £300 to £500 a day, depending on experience.
For more information on the Contract Brand Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to Steve Woodward at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive