This role forms part of the team responsible for brand marketing, strategic, sales, budget and KPI objectives and brand planning.
The marketing team is responsible for deploying the correct marketing strategy to deliver sales ambition. Each team will use data & insight to set strategic plans for the wider commercial and operational organisations to fulfil.
- Lead weekly sales analysis to understand previous week performance, to capture leanings, escalate issues and identify trends for the next week and/or future planning
- Work closely with Advertising agency across all media platforms - to ensure excellent strategic planning & creative execution at all times, and that all learnings are captured and actioned
- Manage the delivery of high quality and fully developed advertising and fully developed advertising campaigns - e.g new creatives for TV ads etc.
- Leading and collaborative working with other teams - Brand Activation Team, brand marketing, retail, digital, media relations, contact centre, broadcast in order to execute the marketing plans to a high standard
- Contribute to 2-year marketing planning - core strategies and key activities. Set brand health and commercial KPI's
To discuss exciting opportunity further please apply with your CV.