Brand Manager - £45,000
Based in Central London
About my client:
Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, this brand produces high quality, thoughtfully designed products for the outdoor sporting connoisseur. This position reports directly to the CEO and requires a results-driven candidate with branding and marketing experience, and an outstanding ability to multi-task, as well as the capacity to take on a broad range of responsibilities.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Defining, developing and implementing digital, social media, content creation and events strategy with the objective to further strengthen the brand in the cycling sector.
- Leading and working with the creative team to develop product presentation and communication based on market-based feedback.
- Ensuring the quality of design and tone of voice on all creative output by enforcing a rigorous creative review process.
- Working with the team to develop brand collaboration projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Have extensive experience in marketing or branding; outdoor, sporting goods and Internet retailer experience strongly preferred.
- Possess strong analytical and computer skills (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organized, analytical, and pay attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated, results-driven, and innovative, with the ability to multi-task.
- Have the interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Be comfortable dealing within a diverse cultural environment.
- Hold a degree in Business, Branding, Marketing or related field.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**