Are you an experienced brand manager with strong digital/content strategy skills, in hospitality/retail, wanting to work in Central London? Read on!
Our client is a vibrant food/leisure retailer based in London, who are passionate about what they do and growing significantly. They require an experienced Brand Manager to assist in driving brand identity projects and digital strategy.
As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing team as well as being a key project co-ordinator on this company's branding initiatives.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in strategic brand planning with wider marketing team and functions
- Creative input; ideation, briefing agencies and managing completion to set timescales
- Attendance of agency briefings/meetings including ATL, media, digital and PR agencies
- Support on strategy and activation with core brand partnerships
- Ownership of the digital content strategy - creating and executing annual calendar for social, web,
- Management of agencies for setting CRM/database, App, PR/branding, print and social strategy
- Dealing with day to day restaurant & cross functional communications
To be able to apply for this Brand Manager role, you must have:
- Strong integrated marketing experience within hospitality/retail
- Passion for digital content strategy and channels including CRM, Social and App as well as strong PR and ATL/BTL marketing skills
- Client-side or Agency experience, and digitally astute
- Excellent project management and proactive, personable nature
If this sounds like, please apply NOW!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.