Brand Manager - Beauty
About Our Client
A multinational pharmaceutical and cosmetics company. The UK business has a small and entrepreneurial feel.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager UK & Ireland, you will be responsible for developing short and long-term brand strategies across a small portfolio of specialist derma brands and for managing all offline and online marketing activities for UK and Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have cosmetic industry or OTC /Rx in a local role, and have experience working with key pharma retailers.
You will be experienced with consumer research methodologies and can take the learnings from research to apply a clear product position which is meaningful for UK consumers both online and in store.
Working closely with the global team you will develop and deliver comms. campaigns for new product launches that are tailored specifically for the UK&I Market. Man management as well as briefing and managing agencies is a must.
- Responsible for developing short and long-term brand strategies for a portfolio of brands.
- Develop and implement operational marketing programs for the brand
- Work with global team (France) to develop new product launches for the UK & Ireland
- Manage agencies
- Manage a P&L and A&P budgets
- Be the expert in skincare/beauty trends and competitor activity
- Use Insights and data to inform decisions/ marketing strategy (using IRI and internal data)
- Perform sales, sell out, distribution and financial analysis
- 2 direct reports.
- You will have ideally come from the cosmetics industry or OTC /Rx in a local role, and have experience working with key pharma retailers such as Boots.
- You love the beauty and skincare industry and will have knowledge and experience of skincare/ beauty and the current trends
- You will commercially savvy – and happy to analyse data from internal and external sources
- You will have had man management experience
- You can roll up your sleeves and get stuck in - taking ownership for delivery of projects and whatever it takes to get the job done.
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **