Would you like to work for an award winning online luxury retail brand? Do you enjoy connecting with your consumers and understanding their needs? Are you looking to work in a fast growing, entrepreneurial and creative environment?
This is the perfect role for an enthusiastic marketer, who wants to connect with consumers and build Brand awareness! You will have the rare blend creative, commercial and communication skills. A background and experience in retail or FMCG marketing is essential – you will need to manage campaigns from end to end, whilst bringing your team and other stakeholders along the journey. Personality type is essential for this role, you would be required to work collaterally with people in your team and key stakeholders, internally and externally. The key to their growth is standing by the company’s core values, connecting with the brands consumers and supporters – we are looking for similar liked minded people who can follow suit.
As Brand Manager you will…
· Leading brand strategy, building through all consumer touch points across the UK and International markets.
· Responsible for developing and writing content for media channels, social media platforms, influencers and PR.
· Create amazing marketing campaigns, that engages and connects with consumers across their journey and drive online revenue
· Source and maintain partnerships that will raise awareness and meet business objectives
· Drive acquisition, cross-sell and repeat purchase and ultimately drive online lifetime value
You’ll thrive in this role if you have…
· Build up a brand through strategy, assets and campaign management
· Established FMCG/ luxury or retail background
· Have managed P&Ls and a marketing team
· Worked on brands that have fast growth, ecommerce/ subscriptions platforms or a startup culture
· Has strong digital marketing skills, build through content/comms, delivering e-commerce acquisition and CRM objectives.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **