Brand Manager - Formalwear
We’re House of Fraser
Let’s face it, there’s nothing quite like finding a place to work that’s filled with passion, opportunities to grow and lots and lots of – and we mean almost-can’t-move because there are so many – fabulously talented people.
And here at House of Fraser, we’ve got all of that and a whole lot more. Whatever your aspirations in life, however far you want to go, if you love what you do and are as committed as we are to being the very best you can be, then join us.
There’s nowhere quite like it.
- Ensures that every opportunity to sell and convert customer footfall is taken through actively role modelling selling skills to the team.
- Is the Ambassador for the brand, maintaining the Brand’s DNA by creating an exciting and energetic atmosphere and demonstrating an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Maintains retail, visual and service standards at all times, showcasing the Brand image through excellent visual impact to ensure the brand DNA is clearly identified.
- Consistently demonstrates the ultimate VIP shopping experience for every customer, managing the customer relationship, seeking and responding to feedback and resolving complaints in a commercial and positive way, maintaining customer loyalty.
- Understands the local market and competition, and uses this information to identify commercial opportunities and influence merchandise mix to drive sales above plan.
- Applies commercial skills to exploit all opportunities and identify new fresh ideas to market and promote the Brand.
- Motivates, develops and coaches the team to consistently achieve sales, Order in Store and Recognition targets, and to respond to sales trends.
- Maintains an effective network of store and Support Centre colleagues to enhance brand performance.
- Develops self and the team to effectively introduce customers to and demonstrate enthusiasm for, all multi-channel services, and to be confident in selling the features and benefits of multi-channel services to support store target achievement.
- Supports the Sales Manager to deal quickly and effectively with underperformance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives which deliver profitable outcomes
- Continuously and proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all our customers
- Willing takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required
- Respects individuals views and positively contributes to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel
- Continually asks what more could it be and inspires others to do likewise
- Behaves consistently and with integrity at all times, realising everyone’s potential to get the best possible result and live the values
- Provides vision and clear direction to inspire individuals and engages the team to deliver excellence
- Relevant retail experience with a consistent career path
- Proven track record of results delivery through people
- Demonstrable experience of high level customer service and ability to transfer this to their team
About The Company
We’re so much more than another department store on the high street. Every one of our stores is a total one-off, with its own unique heritage and personality. And our expansion online is taking the world by storm too.
A past to be proud of
Our story begins way back in 1849, when a family-run drapery shop, which had ambitions bigger than most, opened its doors in Glasgow.
The way we do things
Vision & Values
Sure, our vision for the future is our guiding light. But it’s our values that shape the way we do things.
We take them very seriously
We might be growing at an unprecedented rate, but that means it’s more important than ever before to do things in the right way.
The sky’s the limit when it comes to how far, and how fast, we’re growing. It makes for a more exciting time to join us than ever before.
Please click the Apply button below to Apply for the role