Brand Manager, Cambridge -
We're excited to announce that we've partnered up again with one of our best and longest-standing clients, a market leading consumer FMCG organisation, to source their newest Brand Manager. Based just outside of Cambridge, you'd be joining an established and award-winning team within a business that promotes autonomy, creativity and commercial thinking.
If you're looking for more than a job, you're looking for a career - then this organisation has everything you would need to develop your skills, nurture your talent and progress you up the ladder. Offering a fantastic training scheme and mentorship from senior staff, they really want their staff to love what they do and thrive in their roles. We've placed numerous candidates in their marketing team, including the hiring manager for this role, and can guarantee the progression opportunities on offer here!
What about the role itself?
Well, you'll be working on one of their most successful brands that has significant market share and is continuing to grow! You'll be responsible for maintaining their current market share and driving their continuing expansion and innovation in a competitive growth industry.
Responsibilities can include:
- Creating exciting and innovative brand campaigns across the full marketing mix, deploying an omni-channel approach to drive brand recognition
- Understanding consumer needs, market trends and brand feedback to help develop new product lines and ranges
- Overseeing P&L for your brand, devising strategies to increase revenue and drive sales
- Assisting the Senior Brand Manager in the strategic development and long term planning for the brand, to help keep it relevant and ahead of competitors
What do you need from me?
- Ideally, you'll have a relevant marketing degree or CIM qualification and some hands-on brand management experience under your belt
- Experience working within a consumer brand, FMCG would be ideal!
- A full UK driver's license and the ability to travel between UK sites when needed
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for Brand Management, someone who is at their most energised cooking up an exciting brand campaign!
- You'll need to be someone who can cope in a fast-paced working environment and is happy juggling multiple projects at a time
If this has given you food for thought and you'd be keen to find out more, apply today!
Based just outside of historic Cambridge, this office would be easily commutable for those living in Cambridge, Royston, Sawston, Saffron Walden, Newmarket, Ely, Cambourne, Bar Hill, St Ives, Swavesey, Huntingdon, St Neots and Biggleswade.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.