A leading global bank is looking for a Brand Experience specialist to join its team.
The successful individual will have bags of experience working across high profile global brands and sub-brands and have an international outlook.
The role is both hands-on and strategic and the ideal candidate could come from either agency or client-side, but will be an excellent project manager, a highly organised individual, with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a busy environment.
- Managing projects end-to-end
- Managing stakeholders and vendors
- Coordinating resource requests and allocating time
- Developing project plans
- Authoring RFPs, managing proposal responses, assisting with vendor selection, and negotiating contracts
- Managing budgets with no overspend.
- Working closely with global and local brand teams, procurement and legal teams.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.