An exciting opportunity to act as a key co-ordinator in delivering brand projects and communications support for this leading London University!
Our client is one of the top 20 universities in the world and is based in the heart of London.
As Brand Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Head of Brand Design, providing co-ordination for brand initiatives and communications projects across the university.
Your role will be varied, including:
- liaising with internal stakeholders to assist with brand projects and activities as they arise (eg organising photo shoots, refresh for window displays, updating guidelines)
- financial reporting and raising purchase orders
- championing the design process for the university with colleagues and advising on brand design and photography
- working with external agencies, photographers and suppliers
This is a new role to the team, so there's great potential to carve out your own progression and assist with plans to develop the university brand!
To be considered for this Brand Coordinator opportunity, you will need:
- experience in a marketing/branding role either agency or client-side
- experience coordinating marketing/design projects, working with internal and external stake-holders
- to be detail driven, with excellent copy-writing and proof-reading skills
- an eye for brand design/photography/tone of voice
If this sounds like you and you'd like to hear more about this Brand Coordinator role, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.