Our Vision is to be Europe’s most loved travel experience. In the world of train travel, Eurostar has been at the leading edge of innovation from day one, back in 1994. Throughout our journey, travellers have been at the centre of everything we do and we've been pioneers in more ways than one. Since we started, we've carried over 140 million passengers. We take thousands of people a day to Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Disneyland® Paris and more, and we also run much-loved seasonal trains to the South of France in summer and the French and Swiss Alps for skiing in the winter. As for the future, we're reaching out to new destinations all the time, such as our new direct route from to London to Amsterdam in 2018, setting our sights further and bringing more and more European cities closer together.
Storytelling, brand, and content - own the Eurostar brand narrative, create compelling stories for our travelers to drive business beneficial actions across touch points, from engagement through to conversion. You’ll be expected to be a doer as well as a thinker.
We are looking for someone to be...
- Deeply rooted in the product and brand knowledge you know how to elevate the functional attributes of the product to tell a compelling and emotional customer story that conveys our brand voice and personality in a very consistent manner.
- Working closely with the other Content Manager in the team, you will develop editorial planning, messaging and creative content briefs across global marketing channels and consumer touch points, collaborating with channel owners to maximize the distribution throughout the customer journey.
- Informed by customer insights data and research, you will plan and prioritize content that customers want to hear about in all of our markets : UK, France, Belgium, Holland, US, Asia.
- Partner with Brand Campaign, Insights, and Media Sales activation teams to ensure all initiatives are connected and grounded in a solid base of data consumer understanding and structured to deliver business-driven results.
Social Marketing - as an extension of the content work, you will also be responsible for expanding our social marketing strategy and managing the ecosystem to elevate and amplify the brand resonance & marketing milestones. Responsibilities are as follow :
- Rigorously oversee strategic planning for social media across 5 key markets - UK , France, Belgium, Holland, U.S. and China – to guarantee consistency and efficiency.
- Work with our paid media teams, to grow social audiences and boost sales amongst new users with targeted and personalized campaigns and social commerce strategies. Measurement and reporting.
- Work with handpicked influencers to deliver on innovative campaigns in view of growing new audiences.
- Mentor and manage our Community Managers (both in house and external)
- Surface key insights and voice of the customer to help inform business actions
Experience and skills required
We are looking for someone who has...
- Significant experience in similar role
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional writing skills that can communicate creatively and in an engaging manner
- Publisher mindset. Advanced understanding of creative rules – has a great eye for photography, illustration, video. Ability to brief and manage a creative agency towards innovative and standing out creation.
- Understand how content moves through today’s digital landscape and define relevant and impactful content strategies
- Excellent inter-personal skills. Able to influence, engage and aligned various internal audiences and stake-holders.
- Have a solid understanding of online outreach, engagement and advocacy. Experience in developing appropriate online engagement strategies.
- Excellent technical skills, illustrating professional expertise with social media technologies and platforms. Basic SEO understanding.
- Passionate about service, travel, trends, digital and new technologies
- Great curiosity, great team worker, knowledge of our cities’culture an absolute must have.
- English mandatory. French and Dutch a real plus.
- Experience in working on multiple markets, and various cultural context (UK, FR, BE, NL)
- Active footprint on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Pinterest, Instagram or Tumblr…